Thursday 14 April 2011

Another post about a film I'm very excited about.

So here's the trailer for Lars Von Trier’s new film Melancholia.

I usually hate trailers, but after having no exposure to this film before watching this one, it’s done a very good job of getting me very hyped to see what it's advertising.

I’m not very clued up on Trier’s earlier work; I’ve still only seen Antichrist, but I loved that and I love this trailer. I love that Charlotte Gainsbourg still looks like the clit cutting nut job that she played in Antichrist, I love that it hasn’t ruined the film by giving too much away but has given us enough insight to warrant the state of anticipation that I am in, I love that the sci-fi element is only hinted at and isn’t completely overblown, I love how 75% of the shots that Kirsten Dunst is in, she’s got a good percentage of her tatty boobs on show. As everything in this post implies, I'm very excited about this film.

I also know that simply listing all the reasons why I like something is pretty lazy writing, but I don’t care what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment